SOMRAR seeks to qualified and professional candidates of partnership communication
Application deadline: 20 March 2020
Job type: Availability of funds and stisfactory performance
Duty station: Everywhere
SOMALILAND RELIEF & RESEARCH ORGANIZATION (SOMRAR ORG) is Humanitarian, Non-Governmental,
Non-Political, Non-profit and Non-partisan organization mainly operates in Somaliland.
SOMRAR -NGO-was founded 15 April 2018, a group of community development workers consist of men and women who are living in Somaliland, particularly, those involving social development projects.
Somrar vision is to concentrate its human resource energy and property as to develop the vulnerable Community.
While somrar mission is to struggle for improve the basic needs throughout somaliland.
Mainly somrar focused on the following programmes:-
1: Livestock Improvement
2: Water and Sanitation
3: Non-Formal Education
5: Child and Women Right Protection
6: Environment Protection
7: Poor people’s job creation and youth mentor
8: Women and youth empowerment
9: IDPs advocate
The main objectives of somrar are includes:-
1: To co-operate with other Community/Institutions with similar objectives.
2: Develop networking and partnership efforts with other UN Agencies, Islamic, International Aid agencies and other NGOs in and outside Side of Somaliland.
For further information don’t hesitate to contact us Organizational facebook page for more activities we
1. Partnership & programme development planning in linewith programm department.
2. Development and follow up of partnership opportunities
3. Identify and analysis of tenders which has the relevant objectives of somrar that will drive partnership opportunities.
4. Develop and maintain project concept notes discussing with the program department.
5. Develop and maintain strong communication UN agencies, international NGOs, National NGOs, government, charity foundation and private sectors to increase partnership opportunities.
6. Building strong fundraising messages and fundraising strategies.
7. Create and organize donation compaigns or events.
1. Bachelor or master’s degree in international relations or relevant fields.
2. Additional work experience related to this position.
3. Strong prosal writting skills.
4. Proficiency of English
5. Strategic planning and development
6. Positive thinker and team worker
7. Motivites and inapires to others to succeed.
8. Creativity and problem solving
9. Better undrestanding of partnership requirements